At Ashley Tree Services we provide a full tree surgery, specialist stump grinding and landscaping gardening service. Our work is about making the best of your home, your business or your organisation premises or other assets. We know all about the importance of that right first impression and we know how seriously people take their duty of care. For the homeowner, tenant or landlord we know that what you want is a quote followed swiftly by a service. That garden you want to match your beautiful home is literally a phone call away.
In our corporate work we have worked for local authorities, local charities, housing associations and property developers. We know about making limited resources go further and understand the tensions around your duty of care, the importance of your brand appearance and your requirement to make the best of limited resources.
We’ve worked in the forests of Europe. We understand trees on a scale that most people find hard to imagine. This means that however intimidating or problematic your tree work seems to you we’ve been there and done it. We bring the skill and experience you need to relax. In a nutshell we know and care about trees and places.
Our clients comment on and value our:
- Light and heavy capability from the tree surgeons simple handsaw for pruning and removal in tight or sensitive places to the industrial grade stump grinders we use to leave no trace of the felled tree.
- Ethical approach to tree management & we have never undertaken tree work that could be considered illegal or unnecessary.
- Capability whether it’s a single tree or hedge that’s becoming a nuisance in your back garden or it’s a major site clearance operation in preparation for building development we help people solve tree and ground problems.
- No compromise health and safety standards, monitoring and control & all our staff are NPTC accredited and work to HSE and site Environmental Restrictions
- Ability to fit in we know you probably want to get on with the rest of your day with the minimum fuss.
- Willingness we are as committed to the pensioner with one evergreen needing a prune as we are to the largest housing association